1. What is your favorite word? pusillanimous
But I have a couple others: appoggiatura (thank you, Laura H. Music Theory Prof!) and Love that beats out that first word and Kindness that helps that leap and a step.
2. What is your least favorite word? disingenuous A liar in sheep’s clothing or phuck spelled the other way. It is such a Smurf word than impies angry sex, rape. I rarely use it and see no sense in it. So many other words would be clearer.
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? With my ADD it could be any shiny chicken that crosses my path. The ocean, lightning, nature, pets……….
4. What turns you off? Too many people, big, busy cities
5. What is your favorite curse word? Shit. Didn’t realize. Hubby told me it’s the one I use most.
6. What sound or noise do you love? Music, Ocean, Thunder, Rain, Baby laughter
7. What sound or noise do you hate? Gun shots, traffic, wind
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Marine Biology, forest ranger, hey, what about author?
9. What profession would you not like to do? Housekeeper, data input–anything that calls for repetitive movement. I go utterly crazy and put the socks in the underwear drawer (Mother of 4 I know of what I speak!)
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? There’s the energy we’ve been missing up here!
This one was kind of hard. But Cee’s Photography has this fun feature and many others to enjoy.