Sorry to non-yarners, but when I feel challenged I answer the call. Today I started a lavender lovey Blanket double toy. The blanket itself takes a couple days of constant counting. The acorn pattern is fairly simple, if you pay attention. ADD makes that hard so I have tricks to help me stay on track. I had to print out the pattern and Mark where I was at all times. I had to put a marker at the beginning of each set so I could count rows to be accurate. My first try at the blanket, I had to rip it all out as I blogged a few days ago. It is the bind-off that gives me the most trouble. The one I shared two days ago I made with the drawstring bind-off. I figured the crochet border hides the sin. Today I took my time to listen to Denise’s tutorial. It turned out so nice I didn’t want to put the border on. But tightening the loose loops is always hard for me. It took three hours to get it done. Here’s the blanket without a border.

Here’s with the border.

And here’s more of the project I need to assemble tomorrow.

I used the safety eyes instead of sewing them.

Since I’m posting from my phone I’ll ask that you look to yesterday’s post or Loomahat.com for the tutorial.

I hope you’re all having a great week and weekend!